Tuesday 13 October 2009

Derek Wyatt MP

On Monday 21st September I asked my MP to explain how he could say he'd never heard of Common Purpose yet had a link to them from his own personal website.
The link was under Training and Education but has since been removed.
(I kept a copy of the page for future reference).

Mr Wyatt ignored the question and countered by stating he could see nothing wrong with their website and he didn't understand my concerns.

Derek Wyatt is the MP for Sittingbourne and Sheppey.

Recently he announced that he would not be standing at the next election.

I hope you keep your promise Mr Wyatt, you have shown yourself to be untrustworthy.

As for my concerns regarding Common Purpose Mr Wyatt, the fact that you claim never to have heard of them is just one of my concerns.
If they're above board why didn't you just say so?
Why pretend you'd never heard of them?
What are you afraid of?

2 comments:

  1. Dear Ken,
    I have had close contact with cancer in my family, for most of my life. I feel for you - very deeply, and I wish you peace and happiness. How awful it is that you should have to be spending the last section of your life grappling with, and getting your head around this repugnant disgrace to Great Britain - Common Purpose, instead of resting and having a little tranquility. Disrespect, lies, ruin and hounding people to death is this rotten scum's evil hallmark!
    You are a wonderful person to be challenging the misguided people in Common Purpose particularly at this time which is precious to you. You are obviously full of concern for our young people who are ignorant of what is in store for them and who will all suffer greatly after we have all gone, if we cannot put a stop to this wicked deceit.
    Please take comfort in the fact that people are now waking up to what is going on, and you are not as alone as it may sometimes feel. I have a mad site dedicated to exposing Common Purpose and Communitarianism, sometimes its flippant, often serious
    http://theangrycheese.blogspot.com

    and there is a wonderful lady in Alaska I would recommend to you who is challenging this from the USA angle,
    http://nikiraapana.blogspot.com

    She has also written a book with her daughter which helps explain, in down to earth language, what is going on,
    http://nord.twu.net/acl/books.html

    There are many others too.
    I can assure you that the reason Brian Gerrish has not responded to you yet is that he is TOTALLY INUNDATED with info - letters, calls, emails,etc. from well-wishers and researchers, and it is escalating! Which is good news!

    Researching, letter writing, exposing, informing, all we can do is keep going. Staying quiet and giving in to them is just not an option is it?
    Keep up your good work and be encouraged.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comments.
    Rest assured I will continue to research Common Purpose as well as expose other abominations in our society until my last breath.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your feedback.